Saturday, June 6, 2009 at Saturday, June 06, 2009 |  
I been getting lazy...i know. lol. but i got a boatload of tracks for you guys today, so enjoy!



Kanye West: Paranoid (Video Version)

Here's the video version of Kanye's latest single "Paranoid" featuring Mr. Hudson. I'm still upset Riri's not on the track, but the song sounds awesome and i like the extra harmonies he threw up there.
Also check out MJB's new single "I'm the One" featuring Drake. The track is produced by Darkchild, and features Mary using the now hella annoying autotune. Dope track though, and she sounds great as usual.

Mary J Blige feat Drake: I'm The One

Trey Songz feat. Sammie: She Ain't My Girl
Cassie feat. Jadakiss: Make You a Believer
Wynter: Love is Gone
Wynter: Renegade
Backstreet Boys: Hologram
Backstreet Boys: Shattered



Posted by Phantom & Aries

0 comments: